CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34338

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

the trouble for cxo is never over.
    Why?

the whole finnis project mines are close to each other and the chance it will yield poor ore quality and discontinue body like grant, is likely.

But bp33 is bigger than grant mine, so even like grant in quality, they maybe be able to dig more out ie. 180,000 tonnes and in better times, Li price maybe slight better.
    but as someone once on hc said, the company f$&k up with their assessment and they cant go back to s/holders and say we have to scrap the lot and start over again. So they continue.

so, i hope bp33, can be mined at 180,000tonnes or more
    and they can control the cost as its underground and have a decent profit margin.
    i only hope they dont need another CR. I rather see them borrow the shortfall to get bp33 into production.
    The one thing that will boost Li price is if jhina can quickly fix their property crisis. I already know in Oct, jhina has boost their import of copper to high level.

80% loss is f$%k on cxo for LT holder who paid $1.
    i can see short cutting this down to 20c and then insto, or beot boosting it back to 40c.

but media article by fund managers like GS /Citi saying sp 31c or 28c does not help. Maybe true, maybe not.
    But i find it strange why another insto would buy in at 40c to now see the value at 28c. I really hope the shorts dont have undisclosed info like last time, when they completed killed the sp

i know the road until q12024 next yr will be very hard for all holders. I am bracing myself for same quality like grant, but hope they can extract more n control their cost. Cos i think if they can get 180,000 tonnes out at profit and in 2026 Li will be slightly higher, therefore sp may go up.

the other issues is Africa, a few of the biggest mines are current under development, but is contested by corrupted jhinese companies to take them over. If that happens, Li price will truely be depressed. Lets hope they can delay the development of mines in Africa and the ownership of the mine. Ie. Avz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.