CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34340

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

This is what i am fearing.

Like all stupid n desperate governments ie. Vic state n CCP, when revenue is down instead of cutting tax.... they both find new ways of increasing tax.....Vic....empty vacancy tax on properties and ccp taxing/fining business for selling hot bum over a specific amount based on shop size n vehicles for slight issues.

https://youtu.be/TbtoBrouPBY?si=WU-oM90DWG1luHUQ

https://youtu.be/UhiA_z9_eMM?si=RZhdIsirowrME5ht

the video still show jhina major cities with business closing n international moving out, without local business expanding.

high office vacancy rate and lower rental $$/m2 same as 2012.

Also jhina increasing tax for businesses within major cities when more are closing its door.

Telsa is rumoured to be moving its Telsa factory to Mexico. They employed 20,000. Telsa have already cut staff from its battery factory.

Like all well paid high govt executives they cant see what they're doing is wrong. They need to do the opposite n reduce tax and fund business expansion via rebate for cost. No point trying to lend more money when no one wants to open business in jhina any more.

i emphasis on jhina doing well, as they r the biggest EV market n Li consumers. Look at usa, they dont care for EV, ford have stopped their ev n battery factory. Ford car look soo ugly, how can they sell. Get the designers from Europe EVs like Mercedes n BMW to design their 4x4 ute n pick up trucks, and their sale will boom.

on a smaller positive, Malaysia has embarked on EV with plans to sell 20% ev by 2030 and have 10,000 charge stations by 2030. In 2022 Malaysia only sold a few thousands EVs. Not great.

https://youtu.be/hXYSeClaDos?si=iVq7HoRB9n2X-7o_

Another positive is usa, its expected to go into a mild recession in q12024. The Biden has provided a boost to usa economy.
    The Administration has made historic investments to strengthen supply chains and prevent future disruptions by expanding production capacity in key sectors and building infrastructure through the
    CHIPS and Science Act,
    the Inflation Reduction Act, and
    the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law

jhina should just copy..... they are the best a copying.

I believe the usa market will grow n be stronger at the end of 2024 n into 2025. But not all 50 states is like California that encourage EV conversion ....... Texas still big on their stupid ice vehicles. If only usa, Canada n europe can be like jhina n buy more EVs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.