CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-344

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Brumbie I've gotta say, that was probably the most touching post I think I've read here and I don't weigh that lightly against the news of Wenty and Seaemays departure (and subsequent returns) which did admittedly pull the heartstrings a bit. I'm genuinely glad we have such a wholesome group of people here as I've strayed into a few others on Hotcopper and some of them really seem to be filled with back biters.

While admittedly being one of the small fish here hasn't meant my financial future has been sussed overnight like many others, I can say without a doubt that I have considerably less worry about how I'm gonna pay for university in future and all going rather well, might just have my very first home deposit on a starter home in future and the ability to settle down and start a family with my wonderful partner with a roof over our heads was all I ever really hoped for. So yeah, there are things which are much bigger than money at play here and its refreshing to hear others like yourself remind us there's more important things to life than money to pursue and a lot more satisfaction in picking a gem than watching its value rise.

But I can say without a doubt I'd have none of this if most of you fellas and your routine level headedness and often excellent content contributions weren't here Brumbie. I'd happily buy you a beer even if our fortunes had gone the other way mate, if nothing for the valuable lessons and friendship you've given over the years.

Thanks for everything you've taught me and for always being the rock of the group. Its not gone unnoticed.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 25/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.