CXO 4.76% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-34440

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Hey mate, you are on the money here.

I don’t post often as lithium has been on a downward spiral from mid 2021.

Many will ask why? And thoughts will follow.

I look back to the amazing gains experienced in early 2021, I was also a holder of 8 lithium stocks though 2018-2020, jeez those were hard times, my thoughts will follow.

The media is completely misled by assumptions that other batteries will take over the lithium space, these assumptions are retardant at best as we have already seen over Two Trillion dollars invested in the lithium space. We are looking at some of the worlds largest companies going all in on lithium technology.

Only two days ago we saw one of the worlds largest gold plays say they would trade it all for a share of the lithium market. We’ve got Gina fighting for major stakes.

For all in gold we have to really look at the Chinese that still CURRENTLY control this market, they destock as they can to control the market, they restock as they can at a controlled price they manipulate. The problem they have now is their inventory is literally zero, all their local production is zero profitable at current pricing. They Will literally have to pay market prices and above after their Chinese NY shut downs.

Seen this before, and maybe see this one more time before the west gets a grip on the repetition we have seen.

I have seen my lithium portfolio fall over 300k this year on nothing but Chinese manipulation, the forecast over supply is a scam by brokers to get your shares. You only have to look at EV sales and the escalating storage sales to solidify your beliefs.

Endless fudd is evident across the market as people will try to make you believe lithium sales are stalling. China achieved 30% EV market share, European sales 20%, America reached nearly 8. Go back 5 years and review those figures?

The fact of the matter is the EVs are close to hitting the start of the hockey stick curve. They said 5% was the start, when you are beginning to hit 20-30% you are well on you way.

So I’ll shut up now. But for the record well invested and have certainly not lost any faith in most lithium companies I do and don’t hold.

Games being played as has be evident in any industry revolution I’ve ever seen.

Hold your horses people as I see 2024 as being a different environment all together with Jerome finally admitting interest rates have peaked.

The markets have already spoken but I expect it will be late Jan into Feb we will have a big run.

Best wishes all, and good luck.Just my thoughts BTW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $1.406M 16.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 396089 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 570382 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.