CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

The lithium price worm will find a bottom eventually and turn...

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2253
    The lithium price worm will find a bottom eventually and turn back up. That is a certainty. As a result of the turn up fortunes will be made - by some who make good entry/exit decisions.
    That is just how markets work.
    I sold a few in the $1.30's but should have sold the lot. Not worried it will come back.
    Lessons hopefully learned. Shorters pile in for a reason. The overbought Lithium price was fairly obvious at the time but the lithium price falls have been right in our faces for quite some time.
    Should begin a bounce back some time in 2024.
    In the meantime CXO can sort out teething problems such as recoveries to improve margins.
    Also they need to get cracking on drilling to improve resource size considerably.
    Overall i will ride this out and accumulate some more in the event of the SP becoming long term hugely maxed out oversold..
    Shorters will likely get out of Lithium stocks in advance of the eventual price bottom so we should get some notice of an approaching bottom when they start to exit.
    Shorters get in and out for a reason and they are usually way/streets/infinitely better than retailers like us at making entry/exit decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.