CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Having experienced the volatilityof the stock market firsthand,...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

Having experienced the volatilityof the stock market firsthand, I believe it is crucial to adopt a strategic andresilient approach, much like the advice I received early in my stock marketjourney: "You've got to have ice in your blood veins."

Currently, Iam not in need of funds and am eagerly looking forward to capitalizing on anyinvestment bargains that may arise. One area where I see significant potentialfor substantial long-term growth is in the field of renewable energy,particularly with lithium serving as the foundation for electric vehicle (EV)batteries.

With Core a substantial longterm investment based on personally obtained facts with Lithium being the basefor EV batteries.

Look at cold country Norwaywere the batteries have been the main weak link due to long periods of cold weather,an email friend sent a photo yesterday showing outdoor - 24 C .

Yet the country have highestuse in the world of EV per capita.

What is ironic is that Norway’sown generation of power have been from day one of existence been generated froma natural battery, the safest, biggest one’s in the world, a water dam.

Due to lack of water during wintertimes have connected up the a European pipeline and buy some electricity whenthere are shortage of water. Sell back power on the same grid when water is surplus.

Norway is big in producingoil and gas but do not use it them self for power generation.

With a twist we could thesimilar in Australia we could do the same.

1. Construct anational grid

2. Put huge numbersof solar cells in remote unused areas in close proximity to the grid complete withsubstations

3. Construct dams insuitable locations close to water connected to hydro generators and the grid.

4. Use any excess ofsolar power to top up dams. ( Snowy are the way with this)

5. In addition getpower generated by the only natural source that predicted known power can beextracted that being the sea tide.i.e Darwin have an daily average tide of 5meters. How much do think a 10,000 ton Wessel connected to a water, hydraulic pumpor electric generators could produce, delivering to our national grid?

6. EV chargingstations in locations that would be impossible to day.

When I come up withsuggestions like this the knockers without think say, unsubstantiated “to expensive”.

All I have to say to anyonewho is smart enough to find a fault with my suggestions is that person is smartenough to find the answer.

That is what us Homo sapiens have done since day 1.

All we need is politicians withguts and a policies for the whole of our country, not just the self-interestedones for their own electorate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.