CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

It is very evident that the example you gave on creative...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    It is very evident that the example you gave on creative accounting is not creative accounting. Creative accounting refers to a way of reporting financial statements in a less than transparent way. Essentially it involves intentionally portraying a company's apparent financial health in a different light. Did you find anomalies in the annual financial statements of 2022/23? You will probably not answer me as you do not understand accounting to comment.

Now look at the CR, its purpose was to progress BP 33 early works, plant optimisation initiatives, progress on exploration programs and working capital purposes. When the CR was announced management was fully aware of the operational problems and that the prices for spodumene were on the decline. Hence it was felt that a CR was was the best option rather than borrowing. The company at that time did not have any debt and is one of the few companies which is debt free. What shareholders were unhappy about was the price of CR offer. Bearing in mind the manipulators took advantage of the situation and surpressed the prices to current level. All lithium shares have seen a fall and even PLS which is a low cost producer and still making profits at these low prices has been battered.

Management was proactive, understood the situation and acted to remedy present and future problems. It hurt shareholders and as the quarterly report for December 23 is due soon, it would be interesting to see what progress has been made.

I would request you to refrain from calling shareholders muppets and take a long look at yourself in the mirror as your posts are really juvenile have virtually no credibility and even your spelling is atrocious. You seem to have a lot of time in your hands and I would suggest you do something useful, if you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.