CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

your entitled to your opinion, but I diagree up to toilet. I...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    your entitled to your opinion, but I diagree up to toilet. I live og so batteries are a serious part of life for me,and I say thank fcuk for cordless tools,yeww. Maybe it’s a floater, not quite flushed!.now if you insert A LL in between are and vehicles, I will agree to that. Big picture, it’s all a scam, mix , greed, fomo, euphoric rises and you will draw out dumbass retail money(gamblers who just punt)plus others,basically funds most of the processes required,ie , getting the show on the road as the set money at or near bottom of the cycle sell into the euphoria,rinse repeat!, add shorting!! Makes it a whole lot easier. Imo lithium hasn’t had many genuine cycles compared to say iron ore ect, so what a great opportunity to slaughter the pig in a highly global orchestrated way, so typically the punter will be all over uranium now cos it’s hot to trot and u might make a few bucks but most will lose and say it’s rigged, the irony!!but smarties will be looking at lithos now and probably accumulating quality stock while it’s cheap and looking like we will never need lithium,mega oversupply ect. Now if you can score stock around cash value with a decent operation regardless if it’s profitable at this moment or not And you believe in litho,and the companies u invest in can make it thru,this could be an opportunity to get a bit filthy,just like the last pumparoooo but unfortunately you need balls to go against the grain and do something outside the circle rather than just think about it,that means selling too,how many times have you heard, fcuk, i shoulda, I coulda ,but I didn’t!!!and fwiw, after reading some of the garbage on here, now wonder it’s like taking candy from a baby for some, but each to their own.GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $921.1K 6.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1199370 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 3025488 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.8¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 3031105
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.