CXO 7.06% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

First real world opinion i have read.dont think its going to get...

1. 2,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

First real world opinion i have read.

dont think its going to get any better anytime soon....
    You are correct, a few fund managers are now saying 2026 before we will see sign of improvement. Alot of factors but mainly jhina economy property debt crisis.
    If jhina economy improves n the govt resolve the millions of people with property debt crisis to have their home completed, this may free up discretionary home budget, allowing more jhinese to buy EVs.

If jhina can improve its economy, salary may improve, thereby allowing property debt to be repaid quicker.

For jhinas property price to increase and bring confident back into their market, the govt needs to attract new international investment. Currently, the oppose is happening and many foreign companies are leaving jhina due to usa vs jhina tension.

The quicker all 3 points above materialised, the sooner EVs and demand for lithium will rebound, but not anytime soon.

Li, maybe a thing of the past within 2/3 years.
    I think is partially true.
    Techonlogy, is advancing very quickly and sodium ion batteries is now the choice for low end EVs and battery storage.

However, chemistry still rules and Li is still the lightest element compared to sodium. I think it is 40% lighter.
    Which means for medium to high end EVs, they still need Li.

Hydrogen, great if you can build the infrastructure.

I hold PLS too. But i am not concern about the shorts attacking the sp, as it has a strong balance sheet and heaps of money in the bank. This obviously will allow it to operate normally and pursue its expansion or maybe buy more mines and be ready for the next boom in 2026 or beyond.

But, can cxo survive til 2026 or longer with poor Li price?
    Or will it have to do another CR.

what interesting, is that mysterious force holding up the cxo sp above 19c for the past few months has finally dropped. Lets see what tomorrow bring, will the force push sp back to 19c or is this the start of a steep decline

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.006(7.06%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $2.009M 22.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45686 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 790737 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.