CXO 1.10% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

A big strike will be meaningless to the share price if it’s half...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    A big strike will be meaningless to the share price if it’s half a mile deep, unless the spod price triples.
    hey Stu, what happened to the locked in rio takeover?
    as for the big news, it’s all been negative!! , what’s the next company destroying announcement? Before u start calling me a dog ect, I still hold a few,but geez, a miracle is needed now that where talking up uranium and gold. Watching my profit go from Porsche to a Hyundai sucks balls. I have zero confidence in Cxo, cash burning, lying sacks of shiza by omission,giving these bastards the benefit of the doubt was a big mistake, if they gave 4/5, they’d all take a pay cut!! These filthy c…. will bleed the bank account dry. I was wrong thinking the outgoing ceo would come out smelling like roses, he done nothing but aid the shorting, just look at the timing of his announcements, but couldn’t even spruik a delivery or the the big so called strike, I really want to know what happened to the 80 odd nuggets we found!! The only parasites are the fkn board. Time for a new religion, and may god have no mercy on their souls. Rant over until the next one, yeah I’ve started now whoever told me to give it a rest.
    Last edited by Oldbooga: 17/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $1.362M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 2946389 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.