CXO 3.57% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Hey Folks,I just want to publically declare to everyone that...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3763
    Hey Folks,

I just want to publically declare to everyone that after all these years, I've decided to sell up and exit Core Lithium. It's not been an easy decision as I have invested incredibly large amounts of time and personal funds over the years into the company but given the current circumstances, I feel that my money is probably better placed elsewhere while I still have some gains to actually show for it.

Put simply, while I do think the company could one day make a comeback if the spod price lifts high enough, in the immediate future, I only see further pain as the bills continue to come in and revenue is reduced to zero. That said, I will quietly keep an eye on the company to see if its worth a re-entry at a later date.

It's been devastating to watch this company which started off with such promise, being effectively pummelled into nothing. It's been even worse hearing some of the stories of some holders I know who have effectively lost either years of wages they carefully saved from their ordinary battler jobs or even their homes and livelihoods because of the underperformance and poor communication of the Board of Directors to the market while the institutional investors effectively had the inside loop every single time to strategically short it into oblivion. Frankly I feel there are directors and senior staff members of the company who should also be giving their resignations right now in line with Gareth. At least he had the decency to fall on his own sword.

Thank you to all of the long term holders I have gotten to know over the years. Your analysis, witty banter and helpful attitudes have been fantastic, particularly in the early years of the company when this forum wasn't a mudslinging arena. To those still holding on, I truly do hope that you get your well deserved pay day one day from this company. God knows you deserve it after this ordeal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $387.1K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
136 2682213 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 979261 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1822096
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.