CXO 0.00% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

Given we are only 3-4 months away from stopping ore processing,...

1. SP
    364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Given we are only 3-4 months away from stopping ore processing, the new CEO should take ownership and show some urgency to deal with this matter. Moving the company from Producer to Explorer to preserve capital is not an option. The Board needs to think logically at all options on hand.

At a minimum, I would expect immediate priorities to be;
    1. CEO to relay message to NT Resource Ministers and the PM directly that site will go on C&M effective July. State how many jobs / economic benefit will be lost. This is another critical industry failure. Remind everyone this was a major project which received Federal support 2 years ago.
    2. CEO must request Commonwealth Government / NAIF to financially support Core similar to LTR and ARU to fund BP33 development. To me this is the key, this preserves company from turning into Explorer and going into "hibernation". It is about farking time we have debt on our books but not capital raise.
    3. With current cash $125M, continue focused drilling to add to overall MRE tonnage of 30MT. Target 50MT by end of 2024
    4. With current cash, start planning / discussion with new EPC contracts to commence Grant mining from June onwards. Prices are heading up so if anything we could be breakeven if price reaches US$1250 / A$1900
    5. Share / quantify the outcome of Strategic review. Look at all option to bring C1 cost further down (office relocation, support staff, leases). Gareth and Natalie in my 1:1 have said many times the higher C1 cost per Tonne is due to small operation, well its about time with recovery rate improving to 63% look to increase production. The guidance of 80-90 T was based on 50% recovery.
    6. Start drilling at Uranium prospect to increase tonnage with aim of selling. Uranium is hot so advertise / wear bloody marketing hat.
    7. Re-negotiate contracts with Yahua and Gafeng to add price floor of say US$1500 for next 2 years. These mobs were happy to pay $4000 last year. This way we can have the light on until BP33 is ready.
    8. CEO start networking / collaborating with State Street / Investment Banks. We all know who suffers in the end with shorting.
    9. Adopt learnings mindset - significant amount of money have been paid for one-off (EPC contract settlement, provision for erroneous contracts, CEO departure, office relocation etc). Please consider these learnings going forward and have support organisation (Finance, Law, Tax) review these arrangements before sign-off.
    10. Bring back Steve Biggins. This may not be popular but Steve took this company from 20M to Billion dollar market cap. Surely he can tempted to come back and do it once again. Reason I want him is his network connection with Yahua/Gafeng and Australian Government. Plus he is a Geologist.

End of day we need to progress on all available development options in parallel and be in a ready-state to take advantage of price rebound.

Rant over!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $491.1K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
128 3617436 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 449796 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 2944881
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.