CXO 4.35% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-3751

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Next weeks trading will be extremely exciting I suspect.

3 things could happen.

1) Everyone will get generous placements and a lot of holders might suddenly decide to take a quick couple cents on their new found shares and we end up with a lolly scramble for lots of cheapies compared to the last few weeks. Price will tank to or around the SPP price fairly quickly and for anybody with cash left and wanting to accumulate it will be a glorious time to buy cheap. Likely the SP will take a while to recover or until FID or some other major news drops but I suspect it won't nearly as bad as it has been in the past as the project is basically de-risked and accumulating right now is the logical thing to do given the future ahead of the company.

2) Everyone will get a generous placement but most will refuse to actually sell any or there will be minimal new shares placed on the market. We will experience a little bit of churn for maybe a few weeks but the trend will turn upwards quickly enough as most will not be silly enough to cut off their nose to spite their face for a few cents on shares which are expected to do very well post FID.

3) The amount of shares issued will not generally meet the demands of the crowd and refunded amounts will liberal. There will be a mad pile in to scoop up whatever is available dependent on the appetite of holders to sell whatever new placements they get and whatever is currently on the market. If this happens, expect people to take whatever they can get as the share price could climb aggressively and people seek to shore up their positions as best they can prior to FID.

Looking forward to tomorrows news to see which scenarios might play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $235.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.328M 11.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 4367940 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 5209175 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.