CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-3759

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Yawn. Heard it all before.

If you think your opinion is "unbiased" because you don't publicly declare you hold you are either deceptive, a drooling imbecile or both and in any case, clearly shouldn't be listened to. Nobody takes time out of their day to take screenshots and deliver a crappy "hot take" like that on a company over something as insignificant as advertising unless they probably have an agenda and even then, everybody (and I do mean everybody) has a bias of some sort. It's just common sense. I do implore you to use some.

Next I don't deny my own bias. It's no secret I wear my heart on my sleeve regarding this project but given just how little you seem to know about our project finances (or even progress) and the fact that you've danced around providing a clear answer about where you got that from, I'm guessing your own obvious bias is probably showing too.

Next point, you literally have no idea how much they are spending on marketing or even on the actual finances of the company it seems. But even if we assume for a moment they are spending a wee bit, believe me when I say this, there are many ACTUAL long and shorter term holders who have wanted the board to be more aggressive with the marketing and public communications for years. SB has sensibly decided to only really start pushing the marketing (beyond your basic investor briefings at trade shows and the like) in the last year, marketing which has actually netted us the money to get off the ground.

Those are results no actual holder is likely to complain about given its now secured the future of the company.

So respectively, you don't get to winge about it because, A) you don't know anything about how much they are actually spending its just your imagined brain fart conjecture and B) You claim you're not a holder anyway, so its not your money your being spent and it therefore doesn't concern you.

And just because the last CR doesn't explicitly mention marketing costs doesn't mean the money for marketing wasn't already in our coffers (I mean we only had 40+ million sitting there after all) or that the marketing isn't included as a cost in dealing with the firms we have done the recent CR's with.

If you'd bothered to actually read the Equity Raise Investor presentation properly you would have noticed on page 9 that 7 million was put towards joint lead manager, co-manager and financial adviser fee's. Lead Managers tend to be the sales people who tie the deals together and they could have easily included a marketing package in the deal for us going into the future. In any case, I call it a minor business expense considering how much its given us back so far!

And the suggestion that if a company is any good, it doesn't resort to marketing is just laughable. Like seriously, I wonder what my Marketing professor would say to a statement like that given how many major companies he worked and advised for over the decades. Absolutely moronic take.

Can I suggest in future you take advantage of the old Adage of "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" and maybe keep your "hot takes" to yourself unless you can actually back it up? It will do your credibility a lotta good in future mate.

Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 06/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.