CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

One thing I never hear being spoken about is the EV battery...

1. 3,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    One thing I never hear being spoken about is the EV battery replacement industry yet to come into effect, battery lifespans are straight crap, in the next 2-3 years these will have to start being replaced in a volume of millions a year increasing to 10's of millions a year within approximately 5-7 years and this is ON TOP of new cars being manufactured during this time.

I'm not even thinking about busses, trucks and of course home batteries, these batteries are slated to become parts of industrial battery backups as the energy density is not as important as EV's, this means many of these batteries are not going to come into a recycling industry until years AFTER the need to replace some many batteries for their primary use case.

This replacement battery market may not take off due to the cost factor involved although the alternative here would be scrapping millions of EV's at well less than 10 years of age.

Much is made of CXO not currently mining, I'd rather they continue not to until a commercial return can be made from the resource, no benefit is derived by shareholders digging a valuable resource out of the ground to just pay costs only to drain the resource and waste the investment by shareholders.

At this stage I see CXO as very low risk being completely un-levered and having already built and proven their production assets, I do think we're going to need a CR and I for one am going to support it.

Having said this there's no benefit here of abusing people trying to post about the downside here, there's much senseless attacking of people who have essentially been right all the way down, they remain right until their wrong, perhaps we can all tone down the aggression and be able to tolerate opposite views?

Thanks to@WhatsTheTip for all the hard work and excellent research being put forward, very generous providing this to us for free here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.