CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

I have held CXO shares for at least 4 years but sold some with...

1. 2,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    I have held CXO shares for at least 4 years but sold some with great gains.
    I am reading many mines stopped productuction for a reduced share value well below 10%, the things changed.
    i hold CXO, LRS, AVL and LPD with a los overall of $5500 over the years realising I have taken out $200,000 out for all we need in comforts, like a motor home.
    The only reason I am posting this in a way I have gained but all read back on the good posts where they became millionaires.

To get back to what we think was a stupid thing to invest in a LITHIUM MINER, well this the future as I have posted many times CXO will start in JUNE 2024 and as I said they need a miner to invest and be part of the BP33 this will happen, with a PARTNER..
    The reason for this post is we have been manipulated to do think this is a CRAP mining enterprise because LITHIUM VALUE will not be much because not many EV's are being part of the future.
    STOP, LITHIUM is one of the most important parts of a EV, so where do we stand.

I TELL YOU KNOW THAT LITHIUM WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST WANTED MINING MATERIAL REQUIRED from now in, WATCH the MONEY GRABING IDIOTS RETREAT at a RAPID RATE if you HOLD 2025 is the time then from then in we are TOP of the SHARES to GAIN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.