CXO 2.13% 9.2¢ core lithium ltd

Reported in todays Business West.'Pilbara Minerals & the Ebay...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    Reported in todays Business West.
    'Pilbara Minerals & the Ebay solution to lithium madness'
    "Mineral Resources would be up for an iron ore style, industry led push to create a proper exchange for lithium, which only years ago Pilbara Minerals has "seriously discussed" selling on Ebay.'
    Pilbara Minerals & Mineral Resources and I'm sure many other companies are in favour of such a proposal, me too.
    This industry is maturing, and a platform will evolve in time and remove volatility out of prices.
    A new lithium marketing model is emerging from the current restraints, with you know who presenting many hurdles and obstacles that they can to distrupt any advancement, because they know where it's all heading.
    Lithium pricing will transform from discussions about selling on Ebay or auctions and then eventually to an independent industry regulated sustainable market with perhaps select marketeers.
    Next 12 months are going to be pivotal for lithium as industrial economies of scale take over and production & manufacturing build into their objectives.
    Patience still - but transitioning to eclectics is upon us and best we understand that for our own benefit.
    Core will have its part to play into the future, especially in regard to lithium, but also with its other existing portfolio prospects.
    My opinion only and I remain very positive for outcomes in the near time.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $1.679M 18.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 293 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 276590 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 10903918
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.