CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-38440

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    Just on the first question horst.
    New CEO will be based in Perth where company has its Headquarters and from where he was appointed.
    My opinion only but it is in the best Interest of Core to be based in Perth where many BIG companies have representation and not just regarding management & administrations but also mining supply & operational equipment & supply, even labour but I'm sure local will be prioritised.
    CEO I'm sure will spread his time on site and in Perth or in other regions where he will be required. It is a clear advantage for Core to operate out of Perth as they are then able to negotiate company ongoing operational requirements and establish valuable relationships.
    As it stands this is the best option for company, especially in the reset mode that we are in.
    Just my understanding of how it is and I surely appreciate others who think it different.
    On further analysis of Mr Browns appointment and with reading between the lines and observing further strengthening in the sector I am now positioning accordingly.
    Seems a bit bleak at this point but don't believe that will continue, nor does our CEO.
    My opinion and GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.