CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Well Mr Brown who oversaw the lithium operation at MIn was held...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Well Mr Brown who oversaw the lithium operation at MIn was held in high regard by Chris Ellison.

Will be interesting to see if they have been able to increase the recoveries given they have be processing the ore for over a year,let's say 70%,if not something wrong.I was of the belief that the higher the grade the better the recoveries,63% @ 4.7% is a long way off the 78% SC6 they were claiming they were able to achieve before start up.

Given the circumstances of the mine Mr Brown is walking into I don't expect anything to happen with the mine till at least mid 2025.The easy way for the BOD is to high sky high lithium prices to negate all the problems it seems,pretty sure that's not going to happen again.The hard way is to improve recoveries and reduce the costs,Mr Brown's job,bit hard when the processing is about to stop.Tricky situation.Who knows what the spod price will be in 6 months a years time.

I think the company has a lot of tenements so what I would like to see is a ramp up in exploration and get those drills turning,spend 20m if need be and do something with that uranium tenement.Only way I can see to get the SP moving in the next year.
    Lot of preassure on the BOD to perform now,not a fan,let's see what they come up with.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.