CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Hey, $ man, you seem to be one of very few of the old guard...

1. 7,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Hey, $ man, you seem to be one of very few of the old guard still in here. This is a very sad story indeed and hopefully everyone took enough off the table at the highs to compensate for what's happened since. Stephen Biggins must have had a reliable crystal ball because things started to wobble soon after he took off. How often does the market lure us retail holders in only to crush us mercilessly if we stay too long in a stock or sector. I recall a few saying here in past years that they weren't selling a single share before dividends were paid. Some still say it over at WR1 where I am now, but me, I'm just waiting for my target price, which I've ratcheted down a lot since the highs of early 2023, to get out. This last year in lithium stocks has been brutal! Let's hope a miracle happens and our Chinese friends finally run short of raw material so we can get back to at least US$1,500/t by the end of the year. Good luck to all CXOers. By the way, is Crisis77 still in? He must be blowing his stack if he is! And what what about the dead keen Kiwi guy whose username eludes me? Kiwisfly?
    Last edited by seaemay: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $671.3K 7.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 991746 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 164458 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.