CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Nothing will happen. If the uranium mine is not up and running...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3851
    Nothing will happen. If the uranium mine is not up and running already, it will be ten years before digging start, consider native titles and permits. If there was value, cxo SP would not be where it is. Anyone tell you otherwise is blowing smoke out their backside.
    There has been no mining at Finnis since December qrt, the pit is filled with water, processing has been from ROM (stockpile), the prancing peacock was sacked for incompetence. The CFO who replacef him temporarily has also move on, hence the new bean counter.
    Essay man, aka BS know it all has been spamming the screen because he is down on his portfolio, the more down, the more and longer he post. If you want to win, concentrate on your investments. Act before markets turn. Buy businesses that grow in value, take advantage of opportunities, listen to successful people in their fields, read the company reports (don't rely on opinions). HC in nothing but words on a screen. The so called lithium experts, the chartists, supposed insiders and HC spammers have all been wrong, now staring at the screen with empty pockets and blood shot eyes.
    When you work, you earn. The money has children, their children's children make you rich (Riches man in Babylon). Don't take on debts you can't afford (Bible). When a man thinks, he becomes. Speak to CPA for tax/ financial advice (some are useless) and be concious at all times. Stop doing what doesn't work for your pocket and do what does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $671.3K 7.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 991746 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 164458 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.