CXO 9.52% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

You sound like a fly hovering over dog shitIf CXO is shit, let...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    You sound like a fly hovering over dog shit

If CXO is shit, let it be. I can not understand why anyone with a life would spend everyday talking down a stock that they do not own. The only reason i can think of is you are are shorting CXO

I have held uranium stocks that went down 70% and its up more than 2x. Have held gold stocks that went down 40% and i up 50% now. Have held shit crypto coins that went down 95% and now im up 8x. I know its a shit feeling to be down 90%, but the goal is not to be scared and sell. Most of us here are long term investors, YES lithium price has dropped significantly over the last yr, but is it going to stay low forever?

You dont need to save me from the uprampers and help protect my money. Its my money, i can make my own decisions, when my CXO goes into profit i was never planning to send you any money for protecting us

@zara150 did you not read the lastest CXO announcement? With the whole lithium market down so much, i would have expected CXO current financial position to be worse off than previous. I really did not expect an improvement, I cant wait for future announcements. I bet you had a little poo stains on your undies when it was released on Monday

CXO is down 90% atm. I like my chances of 2x, 3x or maybe even 5x from here, then going down another 50%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.