CXO 2.17% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

What a day! Well done fellow Holders!We are on the absolute...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    What a day! Well done fellow Holders!

We are on the absolute verge of opening those oppies at 45 cents. And if we do, at 80 million shares it's dilution but not very much and would give us some massive upside if correctly invested.

If they exercise them then that 36 million dollars then I reckon it's almost certainly going to be used to double production as Stephen Biggins eluded to in his most recent interview it would only cost 37 million to double. Take a look at the bigger picture too recently, the company took 10 million extra taken from the SPP for possibly paying for our soon to be purchased tenement which will likely double our resource plus 36 million to pay for potentially doubling our production while still having 30+ Million in the bank for more drilling next year while we are constructing the mine and not a dollar of debt.

God I love where this story is going!!!

If they do double production, it would mean a total production of 350 thousand tons of spodumene were produced every year. With 150 thousand of those already locked into binding off-takes to guarantee us complete financial stability and an already handsome profit for the next four years, the remaining 200 thousand tons a year could be sold on open spot markets at red hot prices with the lithium deficit only predicted to get worse!

The upshot here is huge CXO is about to take off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $782.5K 8.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 5022608 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 157551 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.