CXO 2.27% 10.8¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-4269

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Nah mate, I'm actually just an ordinary joe retail trader.

I don't have a huge amount of money, I don't have decades of experience trading or know how to do lots of technical analysis or anything like that.

I'm just someone who has been with the company through thick and thin and seen the price range from the high 40's right down to 1 cent when many of us genuinely worried that the company was approaching the gurgler due to the state of the spodumene market and the COVID crisis.

I've learned a couple of important lessons from it all. First, never make rash emotional decisions, they just about always backfire and if I had been more disciplined I'm certain I would be a lot richer right now.

Second, pick out a project on good fundamentals and management and whatever happens, don't let anyone shake you off your pile. Just about always, these projects which are properly managed with good fundamentals will appreciate in value over time and your aversion to occasional pain (like when markets turn red for a month) will only result in someone else's gain.

Happy Trading. Your sitting on a winner and remember that the stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $544.7K 4.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 4272084 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 579272 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.