CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-4527

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    When down rampers who have never before been seen on the CXO thread suddenly come out of the woodwork from nowhere to say the price is heading downwards based on no evidence (but it ends up going upwards and finishing even stronger on the daily close) or to crap on a company that they know nothing about, you know you can trust that their intentions are greed and that they hoping to spook you off your shares.

I've ridden this thing from the absolutely bottom of the SP to the present and I feel confident saying that If you're new, trust me when I say that everytime these parasites turn up, they are just about always wrong and just about always are gone within a week once they realise everybody can tell there full of it and everyone starts letting them know.

For the older hands who understand CXO, you know what to do. Buckle down and ignore the naysayers (if they were that smart they would have picked the stock before the rise). Every time these people have turned up in our history it's usually meant the price is going to go on a strong run and they'll say whatever they can get away with to catch a ticket on the gravy train.
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 14/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.