CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

As usual, right on the money BP!Also I am absolutely stoked...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    As usual, right on the money BP!

Also I am absolutely stoked about the announcement. We have waited for this to happen for months and now the Sophisticated investors, in the knowledge that there's major money to be made are officially moving in and we're about to have an additional 36 million in the kitty.

This is going to give us one hell of a war chest on top of the money we have set aside for drilling and rainy day money and could potentially be used to double our supply.

And Seaemay, as you know, the Spodumene price has absolutely rocketed and will continue to rocket a lot further. When you punched out it was barely above 400. Now the most conservative estimates we have are above 1200 USD with most market signals from Fastmarkets, benchmark and SPGlobal suggesting contract suppliers are signing for 1500-1800 USD at the moment and stuff auctioned on the spot market is going for up to 2200 USD a ton.

The simple fact of the matter is that our DFS figures are now woefully under conservative and our bottom line has just grown by multiples on the Spodumene price, with prices likely to only go higher as the crunch continues to get worse.

Then there's the fact that the Tenement were currently drilling has an established range of between 10-16 MT's which will effectively double our total resources and I'd say reserves too (plus any infill drilling they are doing at our current locations anyway). So were basically in for a massive upgrade shortly, which I know you're already aware of.

Plus the gold. Plus Barrow Creek which our neighbours are exploring right now and we surround and should give us a good general idea of what we might be dealing with down there soon (but very promising as you'll remember).

Plus the Silver, copper, lead, Uranium, probable tungsten in Jervois and rare earths that are likely at Napperby (right next door to ARU) etc etc.

Besides, aren't you still holding anyway? I thought you sold most but were still holding a good wee chunk of CXO?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.