CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

just a thought to progressing our SP future, as mentioned before...

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    just a thought to progressing our SP future, as mentioned before is the Wet Season. I have seen other operaton in the NT shut down drilling due to the onset already and not looking to start again until 2022...sometime whatever that time frame looks like.

it has been said that the Wet has been taken into consideration to timelines... but doubt that will subdue the reaction to our SP falling.
    CXO had announcement several timelines over the last 2-years and have not achieved them, .. the most was supplying product mid 2021...the reason i first invested.. as i saw the timeline to production and the the increasing supply demand long ago, CXO did not and postponed those timeline by well over a year.
    this is not downrapping but a heads up to those expection and wanting that $1 before xmas... like me.

can't see all things totallly smooth going. need that other big announcement to hit first be the wet announcment so when we slide of a top price is from greater heights than todays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.