CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-58

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Happy 2021 to ALL CXO holders...
    The company is at last getting an attention of some serious investors and justifiably so due to not only Lithium demand recovery but also enormous potential in other (historically undervalued!!!) commodities (about to appreciate, DYOR) and I am personally expecting some follow-up exploration drive into our (the ultimate money) - Gold prospects!...
    so now will just quote my opinion posted 20 days ago... which is still relevant till we get some results on several fronts,
    as "It ain't over till the ..."

"As a holder of quite a few gold explorers / developers I am v. impressed with the quality of the initial exploration and the potential here... and despite the fact that I hold "a lot" of shares I am likely to top up on any weakness as the lithium project is "in the bag" subject to further resource upgrade, another off take and improvement in demand ... but the Gold projects may add another substantial value (so that our exciting new spruiker in chief may not look as silly with his $1 valuation when CXO Lithium / Gold' stale and "unhappy" holders will be replaced by some serious Gold investors (and with a success we may go up more in a day than whole current share price IMHO...
    but importantly we are in the right place at the right time looking for the source of those nuggets - the gold deposit(s) with the experts at helm...
    "Numerous gold targets have now been identified and based on the early success of there-assay program, it is likely that a plethora of further gold targets exist. Core believes it is well positioned in terms of tenure, easy access, local expertise and gold prospectivity to progress the gold exploration potential at both the Bynoe and nearby Adelaide River Gold projects. This highly prospective Pine Creek Orogen gold province in the NT currently hosts over10Moz of gold resources. It has the potential for long-term, profitable mining operations in a historic mining district that has produced with over 4.5 million ounces of gold during the past four decades (Figure 7)."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2772/2772029-f612f86ee90ce328530a6870bdcaa6f8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.