CXO 8.89% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Yes, lots of opposition to the mine, but the mine itself is not...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    Yes, lots of opposition to the mine, but the mine itself is not the biggest part of the protest. One key element that has everyone stinking is that the government passed a law saying they they (the government) could unconditionally purchase any private land in eight days, should it be deemed in the national interest. That takes a way a huge right for individuals and is corruption 101 at its finest. If you get in the way the government will just take your land and pay you peanuts in the process. Pure blackmail.

I would expect the mine to go ahead, corruption always wins in Serbia, but if it does not, that is a huge chunk of future lithium that will go missing, and that would be of benefit to all other producing miners. However, there will probably be delays, again that will be of benefit to existing producers.

There is also another Aussie miner who has just purchased the northern tenements at Jadar.

CXO is in prime position. It will start producing at a great time, and the supply deficits are only going to get bigger here on in. The dips are prime opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ $3.078M 32.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 334881 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.