CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-6339

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    And I did a similar thing about 2 months ago. Would appear most of the questions asked have already been answered several times in the past 6 months. Some of the shareholders on this forum talk about "life savings" invested. Selling all other stocks and holding CXO only, selling the house and investing in CXO. Someone has 2.4 million shares etc.
    I believe some of the big investors are worried they have overdone it and are trying to justify their commitment to the one stock.

There is money to be made and almost 99% chance of all holders making good money in the next 12-24 months, but I would never put everything into the one stock. Anything can still happen. War with China? A superior electric battery being invented in the next few years which does not require Lithium? If everybody thought Lithium was 100% certain to make you your fortune why are some lithium stocks still way undervalued?

What I learnt from the 1987 crash, is to always have a balanced portfolio so any downturn in one sector will reflect only a small percentage of your overall investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $841.7K 9.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1089881 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 316745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.