CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-6356

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    WTT all excellent counter points.

Agree they could have org structure with precious metals, lithium and uranium project development divisions.

Having a corporate strategy ahead of SC6 production, so we know where cash flow will be directed will be important.

The existing management runs the in specie process and are assigned based upon the fully paid shares. I have seen this force the hand of directors to exercise options, bringing handy cash into the parent company. New management would typically be allotted equity through performance rights which would be voted on by shareholders upon establishment, at an EGM of CXO. I certainly don't support handouts to unproven management teams that are parachuted in. Need to earn every star.

Agree, gold needs to be proven up to potentially a maiden resource so we holders know its potential scale/value is before corporate moves are made. I want more than a handful of nuggets, we need drills in the field or there's no point them talking about prospectivity (I think SBs experience was in establishing a gold mine prior to CXO - Could be wrong as going on late night memory recall)

Drilling gold near Finniss and lithium (pegmatite) in Barrow Creek would be good targets. $1,800/oz gold and $2,500/t of SC6 are good problems to have.

Agree, if no plans to progress streamline, if within competencies keep it and build me/us a monster!

Cheers WTT.

EV100
    Last edited by EV_RE100: 01/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.