]Civil Structural Engineer

Darwin
    Mining, Resources & Energy
    Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
    Full time
    [COLOR=var(--_1qw3t4i12)]Posted 23d ago[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--_1qw3t4i11)]More jobs from this company[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--_1dwayiq1i)]Are you interested in an opportunity to contribute to the development and growth of one of Australia’s highest-grade lithium resources in the Finniss Lithium Project?
    Core Lithium are seeking a suitably experienced Civil Structural Engineer to join our team of supportive professionals who work individually, together and with others to deliver a responsible, harmonious and accountable workplace where everyone can meet their potential.
    What we are Offering:
    • Play a key role in Australia’s next sustainable lithium project
    • A full-time position; Monday - Friday
    • A contract for approximately 12 months
    • The right candidate may have the opportunity to join the Owner’s team on a full-time basis at end of contract
    • A competitive salary in line with the candidates experience and ability to get the job done
    About the Role:
    As part of the Owners Team, the Civil Structural Engineer oversees civil and structural elements of the crushing plant, dense media separation (DMS) plant and associated infrastructure. This includes earthworks, hardstand design and ensuring structural compliance of new buildings. The Civil Structural Engineer also assists the Construction Superintendent and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractor with site-based activities as the need arises.
    The key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
    • Ensuring construction of earthworks for the DMS plant, crushing plant, run-of-mine pad, warehouse and fixed plant is done according to design
    • Ensuring the construction of the DMS plant, crushing plant and processing plant infrastructure is done according to civil and structural design and materials specifications
    • Identifying deviations from design and assist in their resolution
    • Assisting the EPC Contractor from the Owner's team with all things necessary to safely construct the DMS plant, crushing plant and associated infrastructure. These might include access to additional equipment or external and internal resources
    • Ensuring interfaces between the EPC scope of work and others on-site is managed safely and efficiently.
    Last edited by nevchev: 05/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.8¢ 9.6¢ $1.222M 11.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 3180868 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1951653 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.