CXO 8.33% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-6649

1. 5,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    undervalued of we are still.

think lots of lithium stocks have flatten a bit on valuations.... and those investors are now looking to the undervalued. We have had a few re rating along the way, Good buying today ahead of news to come soon, expectation next couple of days.

and as i have added my posts with
    and the gold!!, and where is it? possible results almost a year ago.....with all the cash in the bank, we surely have done some work there?!.

the wording in a few more recent announcements hasn't clearly said no gold ;progress of late...but some of those drilling results expect..could also be in that elk, as by avoidance didn't say all expected result were lithium.... me thinks.
    I am a little puzzled by lack of movement in the area... SB about a year ago was very very bullish about our gold, and prehaps even more expressivly exicted by that rather than lithium progress....suggestive of the best gold results he had seen even if early in the program.

We are moving toward real value soon. If world market hold up, the we should progress other assets toward that $2 plus before end of year, or sooner.
    We can expect a dip....hopefully from greater hieghts than of today around the time we get close to mining and or production.... most companies i see at that stage do dip at that time.... selling into strength...only to buy back in a lower....new blood will pump the SP up along the way.

an impatient older person wants it all the happen now..
    bring on the gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.472M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 3844280 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 885371 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.