CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-6761

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    What a beautiful day it was today,spent most of the day away from the screen with confidence it would be a green day but had no idea by how much that would be and finished up being pleasantly surprised although I believe we got a big runway ahead. I guess we will probably get a bit of the old overvalued line from traders over the next week or so with people trying to get out on highs and in on lows but I’m not so sure we’ll get any big pullbacks for a while yet. Looking at a few different stocks that can affect lithium sentiments I noticed Tesla are down 25% off their recent highs
    . Albemarle down 16% off recent highs
    . Ganfeng down 70% off recent highs
    . Yahua down almost 90% off recent highs
    All my own quick calculations off a quick look and off the top of my head but my point being that if these all bounce back to their 52 week highs with encouragement from the EV boom it can only help our cause and if this bloody COVID thing eases off and becomes a minor illness which I think is highly likely imagine the celebratory mood of the world,everyone will want a new EV to travel and visit family and friends . $2 SP easy by years end and $5 by 2025. I got a winning ticket and this is no time to be cashing it in IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.