CXO 3.00% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Whata week!Up till now my most exciting time in the Market was...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Whata week!

Up till now my most exciting time in the Market was when I learnt that the 2000$1 units I bought in a Wine Fund back in the day, (mainly to get a discount ontheir wine) had been hit by the collapse of the wine market. They restructuredthe company and I was suddenly the owner of $14,000 worth of shares in a smalltelco called Vocus. Not lifechanging, but it certainly helped as they then grew and grew.

I got into Core after seeing Mr Biggins give a presentation on their plans a couple of times. Fairly standard Investor presentations, the type that you can watch online these days on multiple forums. Iwish I had taken action the first year!

My first bundles averaged around 3c . Then 5c. I bought a bunch more at 20c and now average about 10c, so it’s been an exciting week. Again, not lifechanging for me, weall regret not buying more of our winners, and conveniently try to forget the duds, but is certainly going to help in future years.

Big shout out to the other long term holders who have shared their knowledge and enthusiasm with us. I’ve certainly enjoyed this group more than most I subscribe to here on HC. I’m certainly sticking aroundtill production, enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $2.189M 22.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1213382 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 116168 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.