CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-77

1. 1,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    history shows us that a capital raise is always likely if the share price runs high enough, this is with all ASX listed companies and in all industries.

From the company's point of view it's the best way to decrease the amount of dilution you would get from a capital raise- by raising at higher prices = less shares on issues which results in less dilution.

A capital raise will eventually come this year or next if catalysts are met so it's essentially inevitable, this will be due to project funding. They could do majority capital raise with a small debt funding package aswel.

I'm confident that CXO will focus on getting the lithium project fast tracked and I believe it is in the best interest of yahua to help this process potentially by supporting the project financing and updating the offtake agreement to include more Tonnes PA. Capex is very low thanks to the logistics/location of the project, it would makes sense for both parties to come together and build their relationship.

They may aswel give the remaining offtake to them provided they help with project construction and financing, unless Ofcourse it has already been promised to another entity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39200 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 68273 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.3¢ 14.3¢ 3500
Last updated 10.02am 07/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.