CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-7754

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi there BofH. I was 51 when I started our SMSF. That is 20 years ago now. How time flys.
    Good luck with your investment and I guess you were in early enough that you got a lot of bang for your buck.
    And at 32 if something goes bad you have plenty of time to make a recovery.
    I once heard Warren Buffet say that you dont have to make a lot of decisions when you are investing.
    Just make sure that the decisions you make are good ones. I do believe that CXO will be one of those good ones.
    I also think it is good to have diversification and a plan B. But I am 71yo and probably look at this differently
    than somebody less than half my age would. Anyway you have made a great start in providing for you and your
    family in the future and I congratulate you on your achievement. I follow your posts and I would have guessed
    that you were older. A poster on another thread that I communicate with had a birthday last week. Another poster
    asked his age which he claimed to be turning 23. I didn't believe him and asked for him to stop pulling our leg.
    It turned out he was telling the truth. After reading his posts for a few months I had formed the opinion that

he was a very experienced share trader so my judgement is not good obviously.
    Anyway back to SMSFs they are an excellent choice for anybody with the ability and time to capably
    manage as the taxation benefits are useful and when you get to my age and it has advanced to the
    pension phase there is zero tax and you also are able to claim back all of the franking credits from the
    dividends you have received from the ATO as a refund. Good luck for the future BofH.
    IMHO DYOR. GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.