CXO 4.55% 10.5¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-9331

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't often comment but I work as a COO and understand the appointments and resignations of senior executives. It is great to have the conversations amongst us but we can only guess what the actual situation is, it could literally be any kind of arrangement (he is leaves upon a new appointment, he finishes on July 1st, he stays until Dec 31st). SB may feel he is an expert at the exploration and that gets him out of bed vs. production, that may be his reason... It does seem a little unusual he is leaving at this time, but we just don't know why and probably never will (in great detail anyway).

We need to consider what the upside might be if we appoint a well respected, industry guru. There aren't many of those around but the role would be highly attractive to many (I would have thought?) and they might put the icing on the cake of what SB has created with his team/board. This role is incredibly critical as we all know and the current board understand how critical it is to appoint the RIGHT PERSON both for the internal staff and the external facing/deal generation role. I am going to trust them on this one, they have got plenty right so far.

The project has too much going for it, its a hold/buy situation in my personal view, and all will be revealed if we are patient by the end of 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.