CXO 18.1% 10.8¢ core lithium ltd

I have been investing for a long time, always looking for the...

1. 2,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I have been investing for a long time, always looking for the money in returns from shares but also get the shares/share that will really grow.
    My wife has always worked on what WARREN BUFFETT said, hold a few good stocks for a long time and they will grow.

WARREN BUFFETT FEW WORDS OF WISDOM are as follows.
    If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you should not be in stocks.
    Every once in a while, the market does something so stupid it takes your breath away.
    “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”
    “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long. as you don’t do too many things wrong.
    ”The older I get, the more I see a straight path where I want to go.
    If you are going to hunt elephants, do not get off the trail for a rabbit.
    A very rich investor said: The emotional burden of trading is substantial; on any given day, I could lose millions of dollars.
    If you personalize these losses, you cannot trade.

The following is my outlook on what I have done and my position now by quoting first Warren is on comment with a twist.

Therefore, from this, I want to get the best out of life and investing in COO has made this change for me.

These were the actual words by Warren, I only need to change the COO to CXO to make it correct for us.
    Please always remember what GOES UP COMES DOWN.
    Good night all you lucky investors, sorry all you who have invested in CXO.
    Will post comments soon about the so-called do later GOVERNMENT? This will be on two forum sites.
    All comments and advice are my own opinion and I am good at that.
    YOU MADE YOUR OWN MIND UP FOR THE FUTURE>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.017(18.1%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $2.369M 23.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1770168 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 3482079 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.