CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

Banter and general comments, page-36344

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    crazy how short minded some people are, there's been a slump in li yes. we are now at the point where profitability is gone, not just for us but for a lot of mines, we have made actions to at least still operate the plant for 6 months whilst maintaining low operating costs, cores next qtr will look quite good with these measures in place. we have had some good news regarding drilling and size of bp33 and management in my opinion are doing what's necessary to keep this operation alive. keep in mind the fact that all these bearish reports from goldman sachs and yet they are the biggest net buyer according to the trading data, if a bunch of greedy dogs have found a rock full of diamond they aren't going to tell you where it is are they ? no they aren't.

in all of these price suppression what does this mean ?

well when the price does come back all these reports of oversupply etc is now completely null and void. noones getting funding, delays are happening and mines aren't getting commissioned to produce the required amounts, and yet demand is still increasing MOM, when you sit back it's quite easy to see the bigger picture.if your affected by the short term and some people on HC then just delete the app and don't look at your portfolio for a while. EV and battery storage adoption will only happen once in our lifetime and that times now. history in the making and I know what side of history I want to be on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3114 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 28541 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ 228854
Last updated 10.21am 28/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.