CXO 4.76% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

I'll take a quick stab at answering this as a significant holder...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    I'll take a quick stab at answering this as a significant holder of both CXO and GLN.

1 - You are comparing share price when you should be comparing market capitalisation. CXO: $311m, GLN: $246m - CXO is valued higher than GLN is. The reason the GLN share price is higher than CXO is based on the number of shares on issue.

2 - The GLN resource is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than CXO - take some time to look at resource size/quality and the difference between LCE and Lithium Spodumene.

3 - GLN have excellent management that regularly meet timeframes and respond to major share holders calls or emails.

4 - GLN is tightly held with about half the shares in the hands of the top 20 (JP the MD has 12m shares) - less churn from retail holders.

5 - GLN has 2 tier 1 assets, with a potential 3rd in Greenbushes south in WA. Noting that the company has mainly only focused on their Hombre Muerto West (HMW) project to date.

6 - The GLN NPV numbers are > $1bn on just HMW, and using only a fraction of their reserves.

7 - GLN has Ganfeng as a major shareholder.

8 - GLN has some of the highest quality brine of any junior at > 900 Li mg/L

LKE - I only know a little on this company, but I am yet to be convinced of the DLE technology they are planning on using, and I have concerns over the economic prospects of the project with lithium content in the realm of 290 Li mg/L.
    INR - I know nothing about this company, but with a market cap of 760m, I suggest that they are either close to mining, or have a quality resource they are developing.

CXO's main advantage is their near term production, asset in stable mining country and low Capex to get started, but you have to understand that many punters can't see the long term value in CXO because they only look at the headline NPV number, not the long term value. Good luck to those selling, but I'd rater be in a near term producer with low capex to get started than selling out at this point in time with prices exploding like they are.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $943.7K 9.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 5362817 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2485386 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 7.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 5024927
Last updated 15.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.