TOE 9.43% 29.0¢ toro energy limited

Please can some of you long term holders help me out as I have a...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Please can some of you long term holders help me out as I have a couple of questions ;

1. I know this company was originally based on a uranium play yet from my perspective this seems so far away, yet many posters on this board keep harping on about the price of uranium . As the production cycle is so far off I feel the price of uranium is irrelevant at this time unless there was opportunity to sell or do JV on the mining rights to a miner with deep pockets.

2. More recently the company has appeared to say what other minerals are available on our tenements and as such have been doing plenty of drilling to quantify the potential value , gold and nickel for example come to mind. Now from my perspective I feel these minerals have a far easier commercial route to appreciate the value going forward.

I originally bought in about 10 years ago as someone who worked for TOE suggested I should buy the stock, sadly I invested about $10K and saw the value fall to below $1K, I then topped up and got out when I had made a small profit overall when price reached .27 from memory.

Since then I have continued to watch and have been surprised after the recent fund raising which cleared all debts/ shareholder loans that the price has fallen back with little new to suggest why, hence I jumped back in yesterday as feel it is way oversold.

I normally invest much larger sums in the likes of NST, EVN , NHC and WHC etc

Snorky live from Auckland lockdown

Last edited by snorky123: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $34.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.8¢ $23.44K 82.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6762 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 100047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.