TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

Banter and general comments, page-304

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Ha ha ..Sonid yes of course you can be my bestie......enjoy your posts.....I’m not really incarcerated I but as you know i dont mind taking a stab at guessing future SP and I put that there occasionally just to remind people its only an opinion, and to think carefully ,make their own decisions and for a bit of Humour,
    Yeah i was surprised the legend Drumma got moderated....he was only giving an possible answer to a question asked....anyway just shows we are not the only ones interested in his thoughts LOL...
    Oh well i better get to discussing the stock or i will get slapped with a wet lettuce leaf too....
    IMO major re-rate coming. . Qualiity U asset.....a mine ready to go. Contrary to others i am interested in the vanadium, gold and nickel. Could be a semi-massive sleeper and moonshot us regardless.
    The “Toe is the next AGE thread annoys me. TOE is a much better proposition than any of these other ASX junior U explorers who have years and years of work to do before they even get close to production and earnings.
    TOE still cheap.....but not for much longer... looking forward to open ...GLTAH.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $89.25K 258.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 28984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.