TOE 9.43% 29.0¢ toro energy limited

Agreed Mirandas.NO ONE is talking about this. But Drumma can...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Agreed Mirandas.

NO ONE is talking about this. But Drumma can bear witness I have raised this before.

For those newbies on $TOE some DYOR homework for you.

SPUT is just buying Uranium - correct?

Question for the day: Why is Vanadium also up 30% - Hhhhmmmmm interesting!
    For those who say (unfairly in my view) that the board haven't been paying attention: when the price of Vanadium spiked (out of sync with the U price in 2018) to >$20/lb, the engineering studies put additional focus into Va Leaching in 2019 and discovered some amazing things, perhaps unique to Toro.

Here: https://www.toroenergy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Investor-Presentation-March-2021.pdf
    I would direct you to slides 10-14 of the March 2021

So stay with me here ...... For $5.5m extra Capex and $400K per year Opex they can produce 0.41 lbs Va for each lb of Uranium with only 51c/lb "marginal cost". Price of Va today is $8.15 USD ish. So the question is (drumma provide a drum roll please).....

If the AISC or "Interest cost" that was previously stated at around $59/lb u3o8 for Toro to start "thinking about production" what would the change to the equation be if Va goes back to $>20 ie 2.5x from where it is now.

That's what I am looking for in the engineering study. I think they know very well what it means and people are starting to twig to it as well. They were paying attention - Defense rests!

For your to-do list: Keep an eye on the Va price - is Sprott impacting that as well? .... or are there other reasons such as its own supply/demand equation!

SO ..... just asking the question, if you are mining u3o8 at $59/lb and you are getting $19.50/lb of free Vanadium, on top of your U sales (say $80/lb) as well, what does that mean?

Anyway just my crazy thoughts for the day. Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $34.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.8¢ $23.44K 82.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6762 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 100047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.