TOE 1.43% 35.5¢ toro energy limited

Hey mate, I hope you are right, but my take on Scomo is...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Hey mate, I hope you are right, but my take on Scomo is different. He loves coal, we have seen him taking coal into parliament to promote it. His buddies in the coal industry is sponsoring his political career, and that’s why. He belongs to the highest bidder so until such time that the nuclear industry make ‘donations’ to him, we won’t see much action. If a submarine could have run on coal, he would have opted for that. He is even trying to subsidize new coal fired power stations for the next 20/30 years to come even though it makes no economic sense. The motion was discussed in parliament on Thursday last week. It’s ridiculous but it’s the reality of our politics and energy market. I will be happy to be proven wrong but our gov is still stuck in the 60’s when it come to energy. For the rest of tge world it’s of course very different. Hence my optimism for uranium. But until we have a progressive gov in Australia, we will keep on making bad shortsighted decisions. The world might very well have sanctions against Australia for being so unwilling to adopt environmentally conscious thinking. That’s my take, sadly a bit pessimistic but that’s my genuine observation. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $42.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $48.79K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18285 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 99379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.