TOE 2.94% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

Banter and general comments, page-709

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Turtlespeed, I hear ya. And at first, I agreed with ya. But, I've been thinking. There's actually nothing in any asx communication from the company that explains such a strategy. Yes, they're doing an engineering study to focus just on lake maitland, as well as the vanadium inclusion. But, they say nothing about using it to win an extension on the ministerial approval, which expires in Jan. I think, they will lose the approval. There is nothing to say the govt has to accept the re-engineering study as a reason. What? They never knew about the Vanadium before? Suddenly they decide to include it? After 5 years? Nah, I think their uranium is on the backburner now.

Hobestly, I think they've moved on to Gold and Nickel. Just a feeling,...there's absolutley zero intetest being shown, zero sense of urgency or excitement. Doesn't sound promising at all.

I'm out. Changing my position to "Sell", and getting out. Don't like how this smells.

This is just my own opinion, guys. I could very well be wrong. DYOR. Take care and good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $37.83K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10162 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 86946 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.