TOE 16.1% 36.0¢ toro energy limited

Same fear was happening on the VMY thread aswell , so I expect...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Same fear was happening on the VMY thread aswell , so I expect peoples fears to be expressed as time gets closer and with
    poor communication from Toro management i understand. Everyone has different appetite for risk so I hold nothing against them and hope everyone does well in their investments. I just don't see this valuable asset being thrown away.

In regards to the Vanadium side , with the world transitioning away from reliance from China and the clean energy future Vanadium recently become deemed a critical mineral from governments around the world including Australia as China and Russia account for 75% of the market. Government's now are incentivising companies in these spaces and the Australian Government just announced a 2 billion incentive to critical minerals. If you look up what Vanadium is used for and Redox Flow Batteries you will find growing demand in the future. ( for grid storage of power lithium batteries have nothing on Vanadium flow batteries)

In regards the permits, Government's have policies and procedures they must follow and cannot deviate from this otherwise it opens them up to legal issues (doesn't mean they don't deviate but as WA is a mining state and the current Government is still stating they will honour the approvals for the three companies with permits ). Instead of giving specific details I point out where people can seek the information in regards to the laws and decision making process. These are the "Environmental Protection Regulations 1987" and the "Environmental Protection Act 1986" these two form framework which governs the decision making process. In regards to having two permits a State and Fedral one , currently there is a bilateral agreement between the WA Government and the Fedral Government in the decision making process and it is more a formality having the 2. (legislation is being drafted to being drafted for all States to reduce it to one)

Ammenendments are common and the Government's environmental department states this , specifically section 46 and 46c.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3677/3677354-a7b80a5fed4c2e2d81975b98518dcac9.jpg
    Last edited by turtlespeed: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.050(16.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 36.5¢ 32.0¢ $103.6K 298.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23527 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 20193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.