AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thanks for your post, and couldn’t agree more @butcher boy....

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Thanks for your post, and couldn’t agree more @butcher boy. Galaxy always wanted to achieve a position in the top 5 lithium companies globally, and as a merged entity, has achieved 5th position with a diversified portfolio of assets.

The aim being to develop and get into production at a faster rate, with the combined skills and expertise of some very experienced management teams. In this era of mergers, takeovers and acquisitions, I’m not surprised that this merger has happened, especially, during this time of the Covid19 era, where there were no superior offers happening for Galaxy; where self preservation, due to some challenging working and trading conditions for big and small businesses alike, would be key to survival; most probably, be the best possible solution for unlocking shareholder value into the future, and be in the best possible position to benefit from the EV revolution. I’m also interested to see how much this merged entity can achieve, and yes, these are very long term ventures. Many decisions will be made along the way (most good, some not so good), but it will be an interesting journey, nevertheless.
    I’ve read where some people didn’t think that Galaxy holders were given a very good deal at the time of the merger, and had divested themselves of their holdings, however, I am anticipating that the best investment returns are yet to eventuate.

A shout out to the crew at Mount Cattlin if they are reading the forum. Hope you are keeping well, and getting yourselves vaccinated. We know that your borders are slammed shut until possibly 2022. So not many people can go visiting anywhere. We enjoyed being able to chat to a few of you in the Galaxy forum a few years ago. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.