AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I still maintain nobody wants lithium shares. Look at the volume...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I still maintain nobody wants lithium shares. Look at the volume traded every day? and right now?

Trading 2-3 million shares per day will not get this to the $13-$15 mark let alone north of $10. Mind you after the merge 4-6 million shares traded per day should be the norm and it is not at the moment.

You call it manipulation. I call it nobody wants lithium shares. This is the case for the entire sector, even in the USA.

Name one producer out of the 4 majors in USA or OZ that is surpassed there previous highs? None of them have. They are all below there all time highs just like ORE. It is the sector and simple lack of shares traded. simple. When GXY run from $1 guess what? so did ORE/PLS and all USA lithium shares. Blame the sector. These are facts. They are all running together. go look at the charts and dates when we had that run. Do you think ORE should be $13 and the rest of the sector will stay where it is? NO. They will run together as a sector when ready.

Amazing to think +50% increase in lithium price and we are lower now in share price than 50% ago!!! but guess what? this goes for the entire lithium sector. (produces/serious players).

Not sure why there is no serious rerating or interest in the SECTOR/ORE. Patience. 254,000 shares traded in 30mins is laughable? but you call this manipulation? come on......nobody wants them YET. BUYERS = SHARE PRICE INCREASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.