AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

My understanding is ORE is currently renegotiating some contract...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    My understanding is ORE is currently renegotiating some contract pricing for 2022.

carbonate sales are:
    1/3rd is spot ?
    1/3rd long term contract?
    1/3 allocated to nahrah JV?

forecast Q4 average pricing US$12k

yes that’s right 60% discount to the spot rate at $30.

this is an outrageous position to be in and really the fact management have their hand out for unlisted performance options on the 30th nov, is nothing short of offensive IMO. 12 months supply contract when companies are going under due to prolonged negative margins. Surely someone had the brains to say let’s go spot? Ohh wait they did, Simon hay.

so here we are at $9.11, watching the instos form pretty patterns on the chart. But at the end of the day the lack of marketing and communication outside of the quarterlies speaks volumes for this closed shop. I was really hoping that the old days of Martin Rowley walking off stage at the AGM with bit a single shareholder question where behind us following the merger. Apparently not. Has Gxy been swallowed for a nationalist long term objective? at $12k per tonne of carb it certainly
    feels like the OrE customers are being looked after and not the shareholders of OrE.

are Toyota ready to play ball or are we being played?

before anyone jumps at me and says stop moaning, just remember I have been in this sector for years and done quiet well. This company has enormous potential.

not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.